INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE (IRO) JOB DESCRIPTION
The job Descriptions of University of Muhammadiyah Gresik International Relations Office (IRO) as follows :
- Provide feedback to the leader related to the opportunities of international cooperation.
- Help to realizing the opportunities of cooperation in accordance with the recommendation from the head of the Unieversity of Muhammadiyah Gresik.
- Monitoring in the realization of cooperative activities that have been agreed between the University of Muhammadiyah Gresik and international patners.
- Preparing and implementing the protocol related with the implementation of international cooperation.
- Help students and academic staff UMG that will implement activities related to the internationalization of UMG.
- Help in managing guests or delegates’ visit from aboard.
- Make university profile in the international language for promotion purposes and introduction of UMG to overseas.
- Coordinating and facilitate foreign students in the for of recognition Indonesian culture and language and also immrigration matters.
- Servicing the preparation of cooperation and manuscript of International cooperation agreement.